Know About Us
Soil Investigation Services..!!
We provide a wide range of geotechnical engineering services for buildings, land developments, infrastructures, dams and levees, mining and metals, processing,oil and gas, power and pipeline industries, including:
- Geotechnical site investigation, geological characterization, and field and laboratory soil and rock testing
- Geotechnical engineering for shallow and deep foundations, excavations, engineered fills, ground improvements, and retention ponds.
- Advanced and routine field and laboratory testing, geotechnical instrumentation, specialty soil testing, soil compaction monitoring, soil engineering, specialty borehole logging and coring, and construction inspection
- Geotechnical investigation, analysis and control of geohazards, including: landslides, groundwater seepage, frost heave, thaw instability, swelling, settlement, liquefaction, sensitive soils, soft soils, ground collapse, buried valleys, underground cavities, and large scale subsidence
- Numerical modeling and geotechnical risk analysis
- Specialized geotechnical engineering, testing, and monitoring services for land developments, buildings, roads, bridges, dams, tunnels, tank farms, towers, specialty infrastructures.
- bearing capacity inspection for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Provision of advanced geotechnical engineering and technological consultation, knowledge, design specifications, methodology, failure and performance criteria, and specialty testing procedures for unique projects.
Each site investigation and characterization project is planned for the specific requirements and objectives of that particular project, and may consist of:
- Conducting desk study and field reconnaissance
- Identifying, mapping, analysing, and controlling geotechnical hazards
- Field sampling via drilling, coring, test pitting, Shelby Tube sampling, SPT tube sampling.
- Conducting SPT (Standard Penetration Test), CPT (Cone Penetration Test), shear vane, field load test, groundwater measurement, field permeability test, and other testing techniques as required
- Conducting Standard, advanced, and custom-designed lab tests on field samples or on specimens prepared in the lab
- Installing geotechnical instruments and monitoring field performance
- Developing geological, geotechnical, and hydrogeological conceptual models for soil, rock, ore, discontinuities, and groundwater.
Our reliable goal is trusted, competitive and the best service provider in the field.SIS will be the preferred provider of environmental consulting services, SIS will set the standard to which our competition aspires.
- To be the first choice of Contractors as well as of the employee.
- To be a part in the development of the country toward 2030.
- To give all the employee equal chance to Learn & develop their skills.
- To continually upgrade the level of client’s satisfaction.
- To expand our client base in Pakistan.
- To be a full service provider for contracts across the Construction Industry.
- SIS will enhance the quality of life while creating value for customers, associates, investors, and partners.
- Safety is always the highest priority for our employees and customers.
- Respond to customer needs with right equipment and right people, right away.
- We believe that every project deserves our utmost attention to detail and commitment to client satisfaction.
SIS will work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and to provide high-quality; we assure the safety and health of our employees by setting and enforcing standards, providing training, establishing partnerships and encouraging continual improvement in workplace safety and health. We will add value to our clients’ operations, by providing practical, innovative and responsible environmental consulting services.SIS Works with technical expertise and professionalism. To be the premier worldwide consulting and engineering firm, focusing on Quality of work in geo technical engineering, drilling, sampling, logging, environment, management health, safety, and services.
Our principles form the underpinning of how we work together to serve our clients.
Service: SIS puts its clients first. We listen better to understand our clients’ needs and deliver smart, cost-effective solutions that meet those needs.
Value: SIS takes on our clients’ problems as if they were our own. We develop and implement real-world solutions that are cost-effective, efficient, and practical.
Excellence: SIS brings superior technical capability, disciplined project management, and excellence in safety and quality to all of our work.
Opportunity: Our people are our number one asset. Our workforce is diverse and includes leading experts in our fields. Our entrepreneurial nature and commitment to success provide challenges and opportunities for all of our associates.
Causes We Support
We value our clients’ business, and their referrals. We will invest significant resources into developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients, our suppliers and our subcontractors. We will price our services competitively, and make a fair and reasonable profit. Geotechnical investigations help bring to light risks and opportunities. That is why we focus on the following service offerings for our clients: from geotechnical site and alignment selection to natural hazard assessment, to small building, high rise towers and condominiums, city-wide tunneling and highway solutions, to geotechnical engineering in support of civil,structural design and etc.
The SIS will offer physical site exploration to evaluate the engineering constructability of the site and/or potential environmental risks the site may afford prospective land owners. Once the environmental risks are known, the developer can assess a development strategy. The geotechnical evaluation of the site will determine items such as soil or rock strength and compressibility, groundwater contentions, and potential construction difficulties associated with site specific subsurface conditions, residing in the same building, owns a drill rig and sampling equipment enabling us to provide timely service. The data gathered by field and laboratory test programs are presented in an engineering report to be used by the owner to assess potential cost of development.